Monday, March 21, 2011

March Crafties!!

This past Saturday our "Crafties" group gathered at a friends house for our monthly craft night! I was super excited to hang out with some of by favorite people!!! Although I was a bit sad that some of them weren't there on Saturday.
Here we are starting to make our craft.
Here are my blocks-the mod podge was drying =)

This craft required us to use the power drill. Now...I haven't ever really used one-Jason has shown me how...but I always leave that kind of work to the hubby...and now I know why!!! This was before...I was a bit giggly cause I was real nervous to use it. :)


And this was after...after, what? you ask? Well...after I BROKE the drill bit! Yep. I broke it =(
So that's why I might STILL let the hubby do that kind of work. *sigh*



And here was our sample project!!! The drilling created holes for the wire we were using to hold the pictures...in case you were wondering.

Another one...




And here's mine!








4 comments:

Baezamama said...

I am SO JEALOUS I didn't get to go

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer said...

Yay!! I love seeing this! :)

Barbara Shy said...

super cute