Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Mickey Christmas!

As part of my brother's families Christmas presents I sewed them all Mickey head shirts! They will be spending Christmas at Walt Disney World in Florida so I thought it would be a perfect gift for them! We will miss them a ton this Christmas! But I know they'll have a blast :)
This shirt is my brother's. I decided not to make a big Mickey head for him...it just didn't feel..."guy". :) So I put a small Mickey head in the middle of the front of his shirt.
This is Mary's shirt-she's my sister-in-law. I think this one's my favorite out of all of them!


And I made two of these for my niece's!!!
I've made them Mickey head shirts before...but I really love how these turned out. I used a textured fabric for the black heads and the texture adds so much pizazz to the shirt!





1 comment:

Dana said...

Trish, these look amazing!!!! I wish I was your sibling! =)
GREAT JOB!