Saturday, December 18, 2010

JOY Blocks

For our teacher gifts this year I decided to have the kids make JOY blocks! These are VERY similar to the block ornaments and the "THANKS" blocks I made for Thanksgiving! I got the blocks from my friend Kristy, who is the creative activities gal at the other MOPS in town.
Here are the kiddos mod podging the scrapbook paper to the blocks! I was so amazed at how well Elijah did his blocks!! He has two teachers so I ended up finishing his blocks for him. But he was so good about centering the paper and placing it nicely on the blocks.




The finished product!!! They turned out really cute! And the teachers LOVED them!!! We had the kids sign the bottom of one of the blocks with their name and year...making them even more special for the teachers. All of their teachers commented on how unique and special they were...and they were already on display in their homes before the end of the week!
The kids were so proud of them!





No comments: