Thursday, December 02, 2010

Christmas ornaments!

Today was the December MOPS craft day!! And this is what we made!!!
Personalized Christmas ornaments! I saw these on a blog I follow, howdoesshe, and fell in love with them!



The table in the back of the MOPS room. I displayed all of the sample ornaments on two little trees I have. I was able to find some battery operated lights to put on them, too!






Thanks to the MOPS steering team for helping me cut all the millions of squares of paper for the blocks!!! Each block has 5 sides with mod podged holiday scrapbook paper on them. Then, the sixth side has a picture mod podged onto it.



And here are all of the millions of blocks my AMAZING hubby cut and sanded!!! He is truly AMAZING!!! And thanks to Justin Reed and Jackie Bounds for helping sand, too!



These tins are full of ribbon to use to hang the ornaments!




Fun friends!!!!


More crafters!!





Here's what everything looked like on their plates!




MOPS moms gathering their materials.
















1 comment:

Heather said...

I was hoping you'd put up pictures of those, they turned out really cute! I may have to try some of my own...