Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Some projects

I thought I'd share a few more projects...
Since I already made my Christmas countdown (the sample for the ladies to see) I decided to do something else with the blocks I had left. So I took some scrapbook paper with fall colors and mod podged them to the blocks. Then this weekend I cut the work THANKS out of cardstock on my cricut and mod podged them onto the blocks. I only had 6 blocks so all I could write was THANKS :) Then I added a few buttons to a few of the blocks. And up it went by my fall pumpkins!





I saw this idea at HOWDOESSHE and thought it is so cute. It's called a "friend board". All the words on it are words I would use to describe my friend and/or our friendship. The parenthesis and words were all cut on my cricut with vinyl...and then placed accordingly.

...and then on the back I decided to type out an explanation of each word.

While this project took a bit longer than I had anticipated (I learned a lot about Mod Podge!!) I was super excited about how it turned out!!! My friends mean the world to me and, for me, this is a fun, creative, and special way to honor them on their birthdays! It'd also be a great gift for mother's day or any other special day!!!

1 comment:

Baezamama said...

I LOVE both projects!