Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Craft Group!

This month's craft group met this past weekend and we made this Christmas countdown!! It is made out of a 4x4 wood post (which is REALLY a 3.5x3.5). The letters and numbers are vinyl and I cut them on my cricut! The paper is holiday scrapbook paper this is cut to size. I think these are so cute...and the kids love to change the numbers! It's also a great way to help little ones learn their numbers!


Here's my super duper husband cutting the wood for me! He's got lots more wood to cut for me...so this was just a warm up!! Thanks, hubby, for doing this for me! And thanks, Colburns, for letting us use your saw!


Here's our workspace. We had about 10 ladies come, so this is 1/2 the table. Everything is set up for them...paint, mod podge, wipes, paper, brushes, etc!!!


Decisions, decisions...



...ladies hard at work painting and mod podging!



TaDA!!! Here are all of the finished products! I just love that even though we all have the same materials, each countdown looks a little different! So fun!








1 comment:

Baezamama said...

love them! =)