This past weekend we went to Disneyland...it's been a while and the kids have been asking when we were going to go. We brought along some friends...which was oh, so fun! Enjoy the pics!
This picture was taken at the Lego Store on Downtown Disney! Woody is completely made of legos!
This is what we saw when we finally got back to the car after a long day at Disneyland! :) They are so cute...and they love each other!
Meeting Mickey Mouse, again! Ethan wouldn't look at the camera so Mickey had to help him a bit :) Ethan sleeps with a small Mickey Mouse stuffed animal now...so he was so excited to see Mickey Mouse!
Haley, Alia & Jenna


Jessie!!

...and Woody!

A family picture moment!

We took a ride on the jungle cruise.


Okay...this was the first time Alia has ever been on Splash Mountain. She is finally tall enough! Yippee!! This picture documents the second time she got to ride...I was on the ride with her the first time. Joy is in the back, with Alia in front of her, and Haley is in the pink hooded jacket. And, yes...the lady in the front is REALLY doing that...purposefully. Please ignore her. Foolish, I say.
...and Woody!
A family picture moment!
We took a ride on the jungle cruise.
Okay...this was the first time Alia has ever been on Splash Mountain. She is finally tall enough! Yippee!! This picture documents the second time she got to ride...I was on the ride with her the first time. Joy is in the back, with Alia in front of her, and Haley is in the pink hooded jacket. And, yes...the lady in the front is REALLY doing that...purposefully. Please ignore her. Foolish, I say.




1 comment:
I can't ignore her. She stole my signature pose. You should see my wedding album.
Looks like a fabulous time!!! I love Disneyland in the fall! =)
Post a Comment