Thursday, April 15, 2010

MOPS today

This was our creative activity for MOPS today. I've been looking forward to this activity all year-it was a highlight for me as I've been planning and prepping all the crafts this year! And it was a hit!!! The moms loved it!!!

This pendant is a sample I made-printed the Chinese character for "love" on computer paper and used it for the pendant!



The moms all got to choose their own paper design for their pendants. There were so many adorable choices!


Then they came to these tables and picked their glass tile, bail and chains! And back to their tables they went to create! It was so fun!!!!
*all the materials were purchased at Annie Howe's etsy website. she's got great ideas!



1 comment:

Katie said...

So fun! Glad you are still creating up a storm, even with three munchkins. Wish we lived closer. :)