Thursday, April 15, 2010

Goodbye baby curls, goodbye.

Oh...I finally gave in and took Ethan for his first haricot. It was getting pretty wild and crazy...but I was so sad to say goodbye to all the little baby curls. SIGH. But he does look so cute with his new hairscut! ;)
This is the after picture. I just took this picture after his nap so he's a bit messy.

Here are both the in process and the before picture. Do you see all the crazy fuzziness coming out from behind his head in the pic below?? crazy! He did really well getting it cut. He sat on a booster all by himself and didn't cry at all. UNTIL the clippers came out. And yes, I was the mean mom who held his head so the back bottom could be trimmed. It needed it SOO bad. And I figured if I was paying for the silly haircut I might as well have it be finished! ;)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sniff, sniff. those were the cutest little baby curls! looking forward to seeing the big boy with his new haircut!
kristy

Clint, Meredith and Soren said...

Trish, your kiddos are so cute! Love the haircut photos. And your MOPS craft looked great! Say hi to Jason for us!