Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who knew??

Who knew that St Patricks day was going to be such a day for a kindergartner? Did you? I certainly didn't. Alia was sooooo excited for school today-excited to see everyone in green and excited to see what the leprechaun did in her class! I heard one parent say (as they were picking up their kindergartner), "So much excitement for St. Patrick's day...you'd think it was Christmas!" I chuckled.
Anyways...here are some pictures of Alia's day in school. They did lots of work..these pics are just of the last 30 minutes or so. :)

Here is Mrs. Whitson passing out the "gold" that the leprechaun left in the classroom! Alia is in the way back, on the right side-so excited! :)


Earlier in the week they made leprechaun masks and a looking glass to search for Mr. leprechaun. So silly.


A close up.





When the arrived to the classroom this is what they found!!! The leprechaun had been there and left his footprints!





He also left this note...and at the end of the day they went searching for his pot of gold. (see pic 1)










No comments: