Ohh...when did my little baby Ethan grow up!?!? He's been looking like quite the big boy lately. I just love him so much. :) And I'm a bit sad that he's growing up so fast. A few updates:
*he LOVES bananas
*he DOES NOT like refried beans-a BIG prob in the Backlund family (teehee)
*some words he can say: shoes, more, up, show (as in a video), mama, dada, go, poop, roar, ball
*he loves it when Elijah rough houses with him-he laughs and laughs
*some words he can say: shoes, more, up, show (as in a video), mama, dada, go, poop, roar, ball
*he loves it when Elijah rough houses with him-he laughs and laughs
*he likes to imitate whatever his big brother & sister do
*he was connected to grampa jim's leg when we were visiting-too cute!
*he was connected to grampa jim's leg when we were visiting-too cute!
*he can follow simple instructions, for example "get your shoes and put them away". He'll actually DO it!! and with a smile on his face!
*some of his favorite toys: dinosaurs, cars, balls
I just love this little guy, don't you?




4 comments:
Yes, I do! Can one of your boys PLEEAAASE marry one of my girls? We can arrange it like in past times.
Yes! I love that little boy too! I vote that Faye's little one marries Ethan and then we can have Elijah for Jenna! Would that work?
Oh, I forgot! The real reason I was going to leave a comment. You didn't mention his LOVE of french fries! :)
Ok, I forgot to sign those! But, you know there from me...right!
Kristy
Post a Comment