Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Since Ethan was pretty sick for his birthday my parents postponed their trip to see us until Halloween weekend! Yeah!! It was so fun to be with them!!
We took a trip to Costco-Ethan got stuck in between the big kids and they had fun. But it didn't last too long. I snapped a pic and thought it was blog worthy :)
This year Ethan was a puppy dog. I had a HARD time getting a picture of him in his costume...but quickly snapped this pic from underneath him. Pretty fun, eh?



And Alia was a kitty cat. She LOVED getting the nose and whiskers.


And Mr. Elijah was an astronaut!!! Too cute!





2 comments:

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

Happy belated Halloween and Birthday to Ethan! Great pictures Trish and I love the new blog background, too cute!

Kurt said...

I love the astronaut costume! I also love it that he obviously put on his own shoes.