Today Ethan Oscar Backlund turned ONE! I can't believe it's been a year already...and that I no longer have a baby. No more babies for us...sort of sad...but we had as much fun as we could-as little Ethan was sick with H1N1.
Here's the end of the party...Ethan eating his cake. He first just played with it, and then when he got a piece in his mouth he just kept shoving it in there! It was pretty funny.
Here's the sad face we saw for most of his b-day. He was feeling pretty bad. I made that shirt special for his 1st birthday. I thought it turned out pretty good. I know it's super easy to do, but I had never sewn anything onto a shirt before.
He saved some energy to open gifts. Alia and Elijah did pretty well just watching. :) But they were ALL OVER his toys when he was done :)
A smiley sickie face. :)
Mommy and the birthday bay!




No comments:
Post a Comment