Saturday, February 14, 2009

Potty Pride!

Watch out world!!!!!!!! Here comes Elijah!

SOMETHING HAS CLICKED!!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!! Pinch me because it's too good to be true!!

The past 2 days Elijah has worn underwears with NO accidents!! We are still a bit weary but have no basis to be weary, really...just our unbelief. He's telling us throughout the day that he has "to go pee pee". We take him to the potty and pee he does! Today he went to the gym with Jason and they were gone for maybe 1.5 hours..he came home with a dry diaper and went straight to the potty and peed! We did put a diaper on him at naptime and night time.

But holy cow!! I just can't believe it. We are so excited and proud of him and he's definitely proud of himself. I think we're going to have him wear underwears to church tomorrow...just to see what happens. I'll take a change of clothes, of course.

Praise the Lord, I say...praise the Lord! :)

2 comments:

Quayle Covey Blog said...

Go Elijah, whoop whoop!!!!

Garrett Hubbard said...

what beautiful children you have! It brings me great joy to see the joy God has brought into your lives. Plus the smiles God gave you and Jason have always been contagious : )