
BOY!!!
Yep...I will be a mother of two boys and one girl. :) It's hard to believe...and beyond me how I am going to make it through each day without being ganged up on. :) So, yes...I guess I'm a bit nervous...so you can begin praying for me and my family now. I know Elijah will be so excited to have a playmate around and Alia is excited to have another brother. Right now we're trying to figure out how to make the bedroom Elijah is in work. It's a bit small for 2 people...but it's going to have to work. We think we might have to do bunk beds so there is actually carpet space for them to walk and play a bit. We'll see...that'll probably just encourage the "monkey business" but we're not sure of another way. He's strong and healthy, according to the ultrasound we had on Monday. That's the biggest news we have. Have fun ponding my life for me. teehee




3 comments:
Congrats! It will be great - says the mommy with one boy and one girl! :) I'm sure you will do awesome!
Jen
That's exciting, Trish! Congrats!!
yay for boys...we love 'em!!:)girls, too! take care you guys and we are prayin' for you.
Post a Comment