Happy Father's day Jason...you are the best daddy I know...and I know the kids adore you and think you are the best! I love you!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!
Happy Father's Day to all the fathers! :) After church today I had packed a little picnic and we drove to a nice shady park for a picnic lunch. The kids had fun and daddy had fun, too. Alia gave him his cards and gifts- a new grill cleaner and a small cast iron pan for eggs. Then the kids got to play for a bit while I tried to snap some cute pictures. It was hard...so these are the only ones you get to see. I think they are pretty cute. After watching some of the golf tournament this afternoon Jason took off to go play some golf. So, I'd have to say he had a nice day.
Happy Father's day Jason...you are the best daddy I know...and I know the kids adore you and think you are the best! I love you!

Happy Father's day Jason...you are the best daddy I know...and I know the kids adore you and think you are the best! I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a great Father's Day! The pics you did get are adorable... Take Good care of yourselves.
Love, Justine
Isn't it nice to be married to wonderful daddies! I hope you guys had an enjoyable time! Your kiddos are lucky to have both of you!
Love, Kristy
This is for Alia,
Happy Birthday to you. We're remebering the fun we had with you on your birthday in Minnesota last year.
Love, Darrel and Judy
Post a Comment