Saturday, June 07, 2008

21 weeks


MOMMY and her THREE kiddos

Here is it...the long awaited picture. Today I am 21 weeks along. It gets more and more funny as I take these pictures because I look at them and wonder why I feel like I look so much larger than I am in the picture! At any rate...my belly is growing and so is the baby. Our baby weighs about the size of a coke can-12 ounces. Baby is moving in my belly, too. Alia made a comment this morning about how my belly is getting bigger. :)
Well...I must be off to take Alia to a party. TTFN!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

NOT FAIR!

Quayle Covey Blog said...

What a cute little bump. Can you believe your gonna have triple trouble in about 2 months!

The Masons said...

Looking good! Congrats on boy #2...you'll be able to handle it. I'm sure Alia and Elijah will help show him the ropes too. ;)