

We bought Elijah the perfect little backpack for our trips this summer at Target. Alia decided she wanted to wear her backpack to school, and so Elijah had to wear his "bah-pah". They were so cute I had to take some pictures.


The kids both got haircuts today. Here are the results. It turns out, when we got home daddy had gotten a haircut, too!

Alia drew this picture at school about a week ago. It was on the wall in her classroom and I happened to notice it. It brought little tears to my eyes because I hadn't yet seen such a detailed picture of our family. So cute...a keeper if you ask me! Now we'll have to see how long it takes for the baby to appear in her drawings. :)




2 comments:
Nice drawing! Notice how you are the biggest person, meaning you are the "biggest" person in her world. :) Yeah moms! We should do lunch again sometime...I have about three more weeks of work, and then I'll have a few months off.
I love it!!! I also love the cardboard box fort spotted in one of those pictures :)
Post a Comment