Saturday, May 03, 2008

16 weeks!

Today marks 16 weeks along for this little baby of ours...crazy, four months. Anyways...we had an appointment this past week and everything looks great. We heard the heartbeat finally-it was 146 beats a minute. I have gained some weight...so the nurse was happy about that. Not much else to report...my tummy isn't feeling AS BAD as it was...but it's still not great. I've had two more migraines the past 2 weeks...not fun. And, believe it or not, my belly has gotten a bit bigger. The pictures taken below were shot this morning, right after I woke up. Depending on if I remember, I might take another one tonight because as the day goes on my belly gets a big bigger. My midsection feels much bigger than it looks in these pictures...I don't even look pregnant! :) Yes...I really am, I promise.

sorry about the cut off head :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

toots! im surrounded by pregnant people out here! and now on blogspot too!
man, seriously, i can't wait for another red head:) the kids are soo cute, and i cant believe elijah is already wanting to go to school...and our little alia is cute! im heading up north this coming weekend to see maye before she heads out to asia for 2 yrs...i'll try and see if you guys are around:)

Hillary said...

Trish you look so cute! You're belly is tiny looking to me...I thought you were supposed to show earlier after your first baby!?

The Masons said...

Glad to hear you aren't feeling quite as bad. You are looking incredbly waiflike...but then again not being able to eat much while making another person will do that! I on the other hand am feeling and looking more like a cow each day....4 more weeks until d-day. I may need some tips from you on how to do the newborn thing with a toddler at home too. May both you and I get the rest we need...