On Dec 14th Alia's class had a Christmas program with songs, decorating cookies, and a book exchange. It was a ton of fun. I went and helped set up the tables for the cookie part of it and Alia just loved having me there helping. Because I was busy videoing the singing, I didn't get any pictures of the class singing, but here are a few from the cookie decorating...and gift exchange.

Here's Alia with her new books...Alia actually got 6 books, not just 1!! She was quite the winner :)

And...after decorating the cookie, there's always the eating of cookies. :)

Here's a picture of Alia and two other friends at the cookie table.

Here's Alia with one of her teachers, Mrs. Judy. Alia loves Mrs. Judy.
1 comment:
do you read the comic "Baby Blues"? I just realized that your kids are exactly those kids :) I thought of it especially when I saw the top picture here of your two. Happy New Year!
Post a Comment