This is probably the last post of the year. We are leaving on Christmas day to head to Long Beach, where we'll hop on a plane to Chicago for the last week of 2007. Since I work this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon...I probably won't have time to sit and post much.
Tomorrow morning we will be having our family Christmas. We'll pull out all of the generous gifts we received...and the fun Santa gifts for the kids. Jason and I will do that tonight so when they wake up they'll walk into the family room and see it all. I'm pretty excited...for them. I know they will be soo excited! After all of the opening, I'll head to work until 5:30pm. Then I'll come home and we'll have something simple for dinner.
So...in the next few days, ponder the meaning of Christmas for you. And remember, it's not about what gifts you do or don't get. It's about a little innocent baby that was birthed in a dirty, stinky manger. Merry Christmas to you and your family! And...Happy New year, too! :)
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Merry Christmas to you, precious daughter.
Post a Comment