While we were in Minnesota Elijah took his first steps! He took one in the morning, then two more a few hours later...then just started to walk around. It was crazy how quickly he figured it out! Now, a week later, he is walking all around our house! He still does his silly crawl when he wants to get somewhere fast...but he's trying out the walking thing more and more. He's a cutie pie. I have noticed that he has to feel comfortable in a place before he'll walk. When we got home it took him a while to walk (he wasn't in the familiar hotel room), then on Sunday at church he wouldn't really walk...but once he got home, he was walking all over. Enjoy this cute video...it was the best we could do.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
What a big boy! I can hardly believe it!
This is a silly question, but what is your address? I know I know where you live, but I lost the actual address number. :) Thanks!
Way to go lil' buddy!
Post a Comment