Saturday, June 23, 2007

Our Trip


Little Mister looking at the big planes.








We spent the last week in Minnesota, visiting for my cousin's wedding. The whole family was there and it was so much fun to be together. We frequented the Mall of America (there's so much for the kids to do and be entertained by!), visited with family and friends, and celebrated Alia's birthday. And...Elijah STARTED WALKING! Yep...he took his first steps on June 16th, and it's been uphill ever since. I'm still trying to get a good video on my camera. I'll try to get one tomorrow. For Alia's birthday (the 17th) we had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe with my family. I ordered a Backyardigans birthday cake-and she was thrilled! We opened a few presents too. Earlier in the day she got to make a bear at the Build A Bear store. Of course, she chose the pinkest animal she could find. She put pajamas on her and named her Snoozy. It's pretty cute. We had a great time away...but it was good to get home, back in our own beds.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

what fun those big planes are!!:)