This past Friday we packed up and went to the mountains. It took about 2 hours to get there but it was a ton of fun. The kids did great in the car both ways. It was a fun family day as we all went "sledding" down the big hill. Enjoy these cherished moments! We look forward to more family trips to the snowy mountains!





4 comments:
the photos are so cute!! dont you love living fairly near the mountains so you can go and have a fun snow day now and then?
I'm so glad you guys had a good time, I've been wanting to head up to the snow too. Evan liked the pictures, he said "'Lijah, hesso coot" (Elijah, he's so cute).
Aw, what great pictures Trish! Did the snow take you back to your cold snowy days in Chicago? Except there was SUN! Wow, what a wonder, eh?
~Lisa
Lisa! I've been trying to leave a messege on your BLOG, but can't...and I lost your e-mail. Can you e-mail me with your e-mail??
Post a Comment