
So, you have to wonder what the story is behind this picture. Don't worry...I'm gonna tell you. That's why I took the picture.
So...I sat down to feed Elijah his lunch (sweet potatoes, green beans, and apples) and after a few bits Alia jumps off her chair saying she has to go potty. So, I thought she was going to do #2, so I followed her to help her. Of course, I put the bowl of Elijah's food down before I ran to the bathroom. Once in the bathroom I heard Elijah crying-his normal cry of "Mommy I'm still hungry...feed me!!" Alia finished her business (just #1) and we went back into the kitchen to see the image in this picture! My eyes about popped out of my head, and Alia said, "Oh my! Oh my, oh my, oh my!" And, well...Elijah was not a happy camper. I did my best to clean it up, and to take off his overalls...and got him some new food cause he was still crying his hunger cries. :) This is the messiest meal time we've ever had in our house...even with Alia.
Poor Elijah...but rest assured, once he ate his second lunch he did stop crying. :)
Moral of the story...ALWAYS make sure you put the bowl of baby food as far away from baby as you can. Otherwise, you may see this image too!




No comments:
Post a Comment