
Elijah had his 2 month checkup this week. He's looking real good. His stats:
12 lb 10 oz = 75%
23 inches long = 50%
He's growing much quicker than Alia ever did...will he end up being bigger than she is? We'll have to wait and see. The doctor said that his head control is suberb and that he should be rolling over any time. Our little boy is growing up. :) He also got his first set of shots. Note the little bandaid on his right thigh. He got four shots, so he had four little bandaids on his thighs. He did pretty well-he cried for a bit, but then fell right to sleep. Nothing more than that.
What else is new with him...hmmm...last night he went about 7 hours without eating! Yep, I didn't get up until 4am to feed him. It was wonderful! :) I'm hoping that it will only get longer, but who knows. I cherish the little extra sleep I can get. He is much more interactive-looking around and coo-ing at us. We will talk with him now, not just to him. And when he shoots us his big smile, our hearts just melt. His hair is growing too. And it's still red. Yippee!




1 comment:
Hi
Darrell and I are at the lake with Malnu. She wanted to see Elijah so we showed her this blog and she enjoyed looking at the pictures and reading the comments.
Congratulations on the new job. We hope this is a great experience for all of you.
Love,
Judy
Post a Comment