Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Homeowners!??!?!

What?!? Us, homeowners!?
I guess that's what you are when you purchase a home. Crazy!!! We are homeowners! We have taken a couple different opportunities to go up to Visalia to look at homes with our realtor and we are proud to say we are homeowners. Well, escrow won't close until Sept 20th, so I guess it's not real official till then. I don't have pictures right now, Jason took the camera to get some, so I'll post some in the next few days. It's actually a brand new home so it's not completely done. Jason goes to the design center today to pick out the flooring and some other stuff...but it's mostly done. It's 2300 square feet and has 3 bedrooms plus a bonus room. Two bathrooms, a great room/kitchen, and a formal dining room/living room. And, it has a nice size backyard. We're pretty excited, but overwhelmed at the same time. We are hoping to move in mid September-it's just a matter of our flooring being in stock, etc. So, we might be able to go sooner-wouldn't that be great!!
Hoorrah!! We have a home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never thought it would happen. :)

No comments: