Tuesday, May 23, 2006
-4 days
Went to the doctor today for my weekly checkup. Everything looks good. She did an ultrasound to check the amniotic fluid level-there's plenty of that stuff in there. She also wanted to monitor his heart rate and that looks good too. According to her, I am officially 1cm dilated and 30% effaced. So, for whatever that's worth, that's where I'm at right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Hey Guys!!
I keep constantly checking your blog like a mad-woman wondering if baby boy Backlund has entered the world yet. I see not yet but we are excited for his arrival and can't wait to hear all about it. We are praying for you all. Get as much rest as possible, Trish (I am sure you know that!!) Give Alia a big sister hug for us:)!
Love,
Nate, Kristi, & Chloe
We are ready to meet our nephew!!! Come on buddy!!
Jeff,Mary and Avery
Post a Comment