
So much for being early...40 weeks is now here. I figured that I'd include a picture for all of you interested in seeing how hippo-like I am. *sigh* Keep checking back cause once he comes...we'll let you know. As you can tell...things are getting a bit tight. This kiddo needs to come out because pretty soon nothing is going to fit me!




5 comments:
Wow Trishy! The things I have to look forward too soon! Well, everyone missed you guys in SB last weekend. But I totally understand not wanting to do any road trips. I think that was the last for me for a while. You don't look like a hippo...your teeth are much too small for that! ;) But I'm starting to relate to that sentiment. :) You all are in our prayershere. May Jr. come soon, and easily at that! Love you all!
I think you look cute!! You better tell me the same thing come August :) All right buddy, your lease is up. Vacate!!!
Mary
Whatch talking about? You look fantastic! I understand not feeling it though! Maybe you should just sit down and have a talk with that little boy.
i thought that you had him last week! man, you could have been there at the freezin bbq j/k. we missed ya:) i cant wait to meet junior:) im going to try and call ya soon:)
btw that last comment was from me, forgott to put my name on it":)_
Post a Comment