So, it's finally come. Alia's first trip to the hospital is Tuesday-she will get tubes in both ears. We took her Friday to pre-register her, so now it will look somewhat familiar to her. We've made the necessary preparations-bought the Curious George goes to the Hospital and have been reading it to her, told her she's going to the hopsital Tuesday to "have her ears fixed" and bought her a little post surgery gift. Since I'm prego I don't get to go with her to do the surgery prep...thank the good Lord Jason doesn't have to work-he'll go with her.
So, if you are reading this, please say a little prayer for my sweatpea...and for me. :) I'll let you know how it goes, and maybe I'll have a picture for you. We'll see.
Sunday, April 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
i'll be praying for my little buddy...i got something for her too..so i hope to give it to her on saturday:)
~gwen
Post a Comment