
BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well...you can't see it too well because of how I scanned it...but it's true, Alia is going to have a baby brother. Pretty fun news for us. We had an ultrasound done a few weeks ago and I decided I wanted to know what our baby was. After all, so much of our life is unsure...it's nice to have something that you know is for sure. :) At least it is for me. So, Alia has been talking about her baby brother, and she greets him with a kiss in the morning and another one before she goes to bed. It's pretty cute.
I am now 32 weeks along-with only 8 weeks to go. Hard to believe that in 2 months we'll have another child. I am counting the days though, as things get more uncomfortable for me. It will all come soon enough. :)




1 comment:
A boy, how fun!! Congradulations, we are so happy for you guys! Any names yet??
Post a Comment