Friday, October 08, 2004

Man!!

So, I didn't realize how tough it was gonna be to update this thing. I could say it's because I'm busy with Alia, but I could also say that it's because we do the same thing every day...with not much variety. Wake up, change a diaper, eat, take a walk, change a diaper, eat, eat, play, change a diaper, eat, read a book, eat some more, cahnge another diaper...etc. Doesn't Alia have an exciting day. BUT, I wouldn't change it for the world. And I wouldn't change my decision to stay home with her for the world. I cherish each moment that I get to spend with her-each moment is a gift...
So, with that said...I will now add some new pictures...because I know that's the only reason why the few of you keep checking in on the Blog :) Thanks for your faithfulness...hopefully I'll figure out how to be more regular with it.

No comments: