Sunday, October 17, 2004

Fall Colors

Well, we just got back from 4 days in Door County, WI. We stayed at our friends' parents cabin in Egg Harbor and Jason's parents met us there. The weather was overcast and crisp, and it rained one day...but the colors were beautiful. Lots of oranges, reds, and yellows. Amazing how the trees turn colors. It's hard to believe summer is over and winter is quickly on it's way. A little piece of my heart goes along with the warm weather and the sun...soon to return at the first sight of buds on the trees.
We are quickly back to the shuffle of life...studying, bathtimes, bedtimes. This week, however, will be a different week. Our plan is to help Alia learn how to fall asleep on her own starting Wednesday night. So, all of you who know what's in store for us...PLEASE pray for us! And for those of you who don't...PRAY for us too! We anticipate some hard nights this week...and could use all the prayer we can get. We'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Hey you guys! I was hoping to get ahold of you before I leave for Africa. I am so glad you set up this web log. You girl is so beautiful, thanks for sharing. Kevin Lacefield and his wife just had a baby boy (Sunday). I hope you are well and I look forward to getting caught up with you. Here is my e-mail address: ryan_osullivan@sil.org
It is my work address (I work for wycliff bible translators). So when you get some time drop me a line and I will put you on my e-mail update list.