Hey Backlunds! It's Ruth and I love seeing all these pictures of sweet Alia! Man is she cute. Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for letting me see her!
Congratulations! She is very cute! It must be baby season (as I read Kevin had a baby also). Our Matthias was born on June 5th. Write me so we can catch up- alamont123@aol.com.
8 comments:
this is great! i can continue to see your family grow:)
let me know if you need my sitting appts:)
love you guys,gwen
this is great! i can continue to see your family grow:)
let me know if you need my sitting appts:)
love you guys,gwen
this is great! i can continue to see your family grow:)
let me know if you need my sitting appts:)
love you guys,gwen
Hey Backlunds! It's Ruth and I love seeing all these pictures of sweet Alia! Man is she cute. Hope you guys are doing well. Thanks for letting me see her!
Ruth
Hey Trish & Jason,
This is a great way to keep in touch! Alia is beautiful & I'm sure you will be terrific parents!
Love ya,
Bill & Judy
Congratulations! She is very cute! It must be baby season (as I read Kevin had a baby also). Our Matthias was born on June 5th. Write me so we can catch up- alamont123@aol.com.
Love, alicia o'reilly
WOWWW!! Dustin and I have been Ooo-ing and Ahh-ing at all these pictures! So COOL!!
Post a Comment