A little peek into the lives of Jason, Trish, Alia, Elijah & Ethan.
Monday, July 05, 2004
Horrah for the Glorious Fourth! Alia is celebrating...as mommy's little firecracker.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh, she is so cute! You got a great picture of such a newborn with her eyes so big and bright. I am so thrilled for you! We can't wait to meet her! love, Michelle p.s. Trish you look great! =)
3 comments:
Oh, she is so cute! You got a great picture of such a newborn with her eyes so big and bright. I am so thrilled for you! We can't wait to meet her!
love, Michelle
p.s. Trish you look great! =)
hey princess...gramma barb here, signing on from bandon-by-the-sea, oregon.
we can't wait to see the three of you next month!!
Wow! Congratulations, Trish and Jason. Ellen Grimm told me about your blog. I'm so excited to see how God has blessed you. Take good care.
Hillary
Post a Comment