Here's our tree! We always get a Noble Fir-that's what I've had since I was little. :)
At some point in the decorating Ethan was relagated to his chair...it was just too hard to decorate the tree when he was just taking the ornaments off! :) Doesn't he look cute an innocent?

The big kids decorating.
Ethan, admiring the lights.

The finished product! Notice the bottom 1/3 is missing the ornaments? :) I was a bit nervous about Ethan taking everything off but he hasn't been too bad. The first day he took a bunch off...then the excitment wore off. And I've realized that as long as he doesn't see people touching the tree, he doesn't touch it. So we've been replacing the ornaments after he goes to bed. Last night we put presents under the tree...and so far so good!
The big kids decorating.
Ethan, admiring the lights.
The finished product! Notice the bottom 1/3 is missing the ornaments? :) I was a bit nervous about Ethan taking everything off but he hasn't been too bad. The first day he took a bunch off...then the excitment wore off. And I've realized that as long as he doesn't see people touching the tree, he doesn't touch it. So we've been replacing the ornaments after he goes to bed. Last night we put presents under the tree...and so far so good!




No comments:
Post a Comment