Thursday, July 23, 2009

To Infinity!

Elijah is starting preschool on Aug 17th! It's so hard to believe that he's going to be going to school!! :) I can't wait to see how he learns and watch him make friends. He's a big boy now, that's for sure!
At his preschool they have a rest time...so I decided to use the pillow that Alia used when she was in preschool but it needed a new pillowcase. Pink would not do for Mr. Elijah! We went to Joann's this morning and Elijah got to pick out his own fabric for his pillowcase. Then, this afternoon, while the kids were napping I got to work. I think I was more excited than he was...but once it all came together (Elijah woke up and got to see it in it's final stages) his little eyes lit up. It was pretty cute.


Here's Elijah with his new hand made Buzz Lightyear pillow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! He looks so proud. Good job, Princess!!
Mom

Katie said...

So fun to see new pics of the kids. Looks like a full and fun summer. I'd love to catch-up sometime soon.
Blessings to you all!