Saturday, June 13, 2009

Ethan's Dedication

Ethan Oscar Backlund was dedication to Jesus on May 31st. Since Jason's the pastor, he got to dedicate him.
Ethan is doing really well. He's sitting up all by himself and he loves that. The other kids do, too. He is almost crawling...he's trying so hard. but he can move all over! He rolls and pushes himself to get to what he wants. He spend lots of time in the crawl position rocking back and forth...and trying to get somewhere :) He does have a bit of reflux-just like Alia & Elijah...so he spits up quite a bit. Some days are better than others. He has some meds for it but I'm a bit leery of them because of how groggy they made Elijah when he was a baby. So long as he's gaining weight and doesn't seem like he's in pain, I'm not too worried. It's more trouble for the carpet and mommy & daddy's clothes! and the couch...and, well, whatever the spit up lands on! :)
OH! He finally is saying "mamamamamama"!! Yeah! I love hearing that. He's also said "dadadada" and lots of other sounds. He loves it when his brother and sister play with him. He's all smiles and giggles lots.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that kid! He is adorable! Kristy