Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Alia's Graduation!

On May 21st Alia graduation from preschool. It was a very proud moment for Jason and I! They had a ceremony that evening in the high school auditorium and it was PACKED!!! The three classrooms sang songs from up front-too cute. Then they each got their diploma. Afterwards we met some friends for ice cream to celebrate. I can't believe little Alia is a Kindergartner!




The proud family.


Alia and Celeste. She is one of Alia's good friends from the past 2 years. They really enjoy each other.

Eating ice cream afterwards. They were making silly faces.



Alia with one of her teachers. I was bummed about the lighting for the pic.




Alia and Haley...best friends. They won't be going to kindergarten together but they will still be best friends! :)







2 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe it! Where does the time go?!?!!!! How fun to celebrate all the big moments of our kids lives via blogland. :) Tell Alia, WAY TO GO!!! from the Strombergs. Love you much and we wish we could have connected while in CA, we'll have to plan something sometime when we're out visiting Em and Chris. They moved to Oceanside 2 weeks ago. Hurray for CA! We'll be out there a least once a year now.

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

So cute! Congratulations Alia!