SATURDAY morning we decided that we'd do some house cleaning. We started in the back of the house-with the kids room/laundry area....then moved into our bedroom/bathroom. And that's where it stopped. I ended up getting another migraine so Jason took the kids to do some errands while I slept.
On FRIDAY afternoon Jason and I took the kids on a train ride to Fresno. We piled onto the Amtrak train, leaving from Hanford, and took the 34 minute ride to Fresno. Because of Easter weekend the train was packed both ways...so we didn't even get to sit next to each other. But the kids had a blast-especially Elijah. After we got back to Hanford we had pizza at a local pizzaria then went to Superior Dairy for some yummy ice cream. It was a special day indeed for our kids!
THURSDAY'S fun was a bit different. The big activity was a trip to the dentist for Alia and I! :) I hadn't been to the dentist since we lived in Chicago and Jason's uncle graciously took care of our teeth. But we now have dental insurance so we made appts. Jason went a few weeks ago to check it out for us. :) Since it's been so long I ended up having a pretty good cleaning done and Alia was so patient through it all! I didn't hear a peep out of her the whole time. I do have to go back for a small filing. Poopy I say!
Alia did a great job! She was so big and brave and she laughed a lot, too! Of course "fishy" had to come with her, just in case she needed her. So here's a picture of Alia and fishy.
Yes, I am a silly mom! :) I took a picture of Alia's first teeth x-ray's. :) It's actually pretty cool because you can see her adult teeth already there...waiting to pop through. They are right behind the main teeth. :) Her teeth were in good shape! Hooray! We left with another date to the dentist in 6 months!




No comments:
Post a Comment