All four of us are sick (Jason isn't)...so we stayed home today. I spent some time in the boys room going through Elijah's clothes and reorganizing Ethans clothes. Ethan wasn't napping so I brought him into the room with us. Alia immediately grabbed some books and began reading to Ethan. It was pretty cute. Elijah spent some of the time grabbing Ethan's baby rattles and tossing them on his head. :) I quickly ended that game. :)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Little Helpers
All four of us are sick (Jason isn't)...so we stayed home today. I spent some time in the boys room going through Elijah's clothes and reorganizing Ethans clothes. Ethan wasn't napping so I brought him into the room with us. Alia immediately grabbed some books and began reading to Ethan. It was pretty cute. Elijah spent some of the time grabbing Ethan's baby rattles and tossing them on his head. :) I quickly ended that game. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Trish, what fun! Do you find that slinging Ethan helps, allowing him to sleep while "in your arms" but allowing you to keep your arms free while working? I am hoping it works for us!
Post a Comment