Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm back!

So...man...it's been a crazy couple of weeks! I feel so bad for it taking me so long to post these pictures...but life happens and you have to deal with it. :) After our travels and family visit Alia got pretty sick. She had a high fever for almost a week and it ended up being tonsillitis. The DR was pretty surprised it wasn't strep because of how nasty her throat looked. She went back to school for one day...and then didn't go back until two days ago. In the midst of caring for Elijah, working a TON of hours and trying to keep up with housework and meals, I made it my job to snuggle and comfort Alia. She was in a lot of pain so we filled her up with Tylenol and Advil and she watched a ton of videos: Cars, Care Bears movie, My Little Pony movie, Beauty and the Beast, Finding Nemo...and many other Backyardigans, etc.
We're just now starting to get back to normal (aside from me getting a migraine today).
So that's our deal as of now. Enjoy the pictures of our travels!

4 comments:

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

Great pictures and update Trish! Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun during the holidays!

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Quayle Covey Blog said...

Fun posts! Now I gotta get mine going too! I'm glad Alia's feeling better! We can't wait to visit soon!
:) The Quayles

The Wellspring said...

Hey I hadn't been in awhile as I misplaced your blog address. All is well and you're back in my favorites! It was good to catch up on the past few weeks. :)

Lisa P.