Thursday, October 11, 2007

transformations

So...I have been struggling with seeing the "new me" as I am...and not seeing the old "big Trish". It's funny how as women we struggle so much with viewing ourselves as we really are. So, the other day I asked Jason to take a picture of me now so I can put it on my mirror alongside a picture of me "then". Since most of you haven't seen me recently, I thought I'd include it on my blog. The total weight lost as of now is 50 pounds. I am not trying to lose any more weight...but am working hard to balance the eating/exercise to maintain where I am at right now. I do have to say that I am enjoying wearing a size 4 pant! :) :)



this picture is from Christmas day last year.


this picture was taken on Monday night...before I went to work. (yep...i now have a part time out of the home job)

13 comments:

Heather said...

I TOLD you that you look skinny, Trish. You're right, you just don't believe it.

Brian, Emily, Violet, and Jack said...

You look amazing Trish! Great job! Looks like you had a blast at the pumpkin patch, such cute pics of Alia and Elijah!

Anonymous said...

Holy moly you're skinny! Go eat a couple cheeseburgers!

:)

Anonymous said...

you look great trishy! Be proud, girl--you're an inspiration!

Katie said...

Trish you look wonderful, healthy and beautiful. Continue to embrace who you are inside and out. You're awesome! Are you and Jason coming to mid-winter? I hope so!!!

erik and courtney said...

Great job! You look HOT! We can't wait to see you.

The Wellspring said...

Where in the world were you putting 50 pounds? You look fabulous!

You asked for my e-mail ages ago. We're at buzzards2 @ gmail.com

~Lisa :)

Anonymous said...

toots, im glad that you feel like youre healthier. man, you did lose a lot of weight!
but i enjoy you anyway you look. glad that you could be healthier though...now buying new clothes gets really expensive!
love ya

The Masons said...

So amazing....and looking good. So what's the new job?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful daughter! I am so proud of you!

Love the pumpkin and babes' pictures.

See you soon.
Mom

Hillary said...

WOW! You look amazing, Trish. Losing 50 pounds is a tremendous accomplishment and demonstrates your diligence and strength.

Anonymous said...

trish...way to go! this is eric and i'm trying to lose 30 and am at about 10 now. this was inspirational to read today. fun to catch up on your blog.

Joy Carlson said...

WOW! Totally enspiring. You've also done an amazing job keeping it off during your pregnancy. The only thing that looks big on your now is the semi-permanent beach ball/baby :)