Tonight we had chicken, stuffing and green beans for dinner. I also put together some macaroni and pasta sauce for the kids-in case they didn't eat the chicken. :) Well...Elijah acted as though he hadn't eaten all day long...shoveling the food into his mouth with both hands! It was hilarious. He ate it all before I could get the camera...so I took a little video of him after he was done. Boy, doesn't it look like he enjoyed it? And, I also took a little shot of Alia...the first bite is of her noodles, the second is a piece of cantaloupe, the third is a piece of chicken. Tonight she ASKED for some chicken! Boy, she's come a long way!
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
VERY NICE! Cool to see video used well on a blog. It really adds to the effect that were sharing in your family's experience.
It's amazing how much Elijah looks like Jason. especially when he smiles.
Post a Comment