The first week in February we took a trip to my parents place. Jason went to Denver for the Covenant's Midwinter conference so we went down south. My sister in law and nieces joined us too! Boy, there was a lot of fun that was had that week! Alia loves playing with her cousins.
But, our trip to Disneyland was by far the more fun day of all! We spent the whole day there and the kiddos did great! Mary and I took advantage of the Baby Care Center they have (a place where you can nurse, change diapers, or just plain rest). Alia was amazed at all she saw...taking it all in. She road a few rides and was a brave little girl-experiencing so many new things. As you can see below, we saw a few characters too. Alia wasn't so sure about them, so I held her.
Right after lunch Alia got some sunscreen in her eyes. Ouch! I did all I could to wash out her eyes but she kept rubbing them and crying, so my mom and I took her to the First Aid room, where we put some eye drops in and she was so much better! And she even got a special Nurse Minnie Mouse sticker.
All in all, it was a great day. We're going to do our best to get back before Alia turns 3 (then she's $53!!) so Jason can have the experience too. It was a great day, but it wasn't the same without Daddy.
Thanks grandma and grandpa for many good memories!
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment