Saturday, June 03, 2006

Welcome!












Elijah James Backlund
May 31st, 4:19am
8 pounds 7 ounces
20 inches
eyes: blue
hair: red

So, our little boy is here. As you can see he came early Wednesday morning...and, much like Alia, we made it to the hospital just in time. In fact...the thing that took the longest was having to wait for the Dr to arrive before I could begin pushing. Then, three pushes, and 7 minutes later-out came Elijah James! And our lives are forever changed, again.
We came home Thursday and have been trying to readjust ourselves. He's a big sleeper right now...and eater...and pooper. Jason and I have already been pee-ed on...and Alia loves to talk about baby brother.
That's all I have time for now. I will keep you updated as I can...

Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! He is a doll! Alia seems to be enjoying her new little playmate.

God Bless Each of You.

Love, Don, Margaret & Tate

Kristi said...

Congrats Backlunds (team red is even more complete)!! Elijah is...simply beautiful...I love the name. We pray for lots of rest...and fun of course!! Take care you guys.

Love,
Nate, Kristi & Chloe