Sunday, November 13, 2005

Surprise!


Surprise! Here's the latest news from the Backlund household! Yep, this picture says it all...Alia is going to be a BIG sister! Can you believe it?!! Most days Jason and I can't. :)
I am currently 12 weeks along (through the 1st trimester) and due in late May. I haven't been feeling the best, well, let's face it, I've been feeling crummy! But we are hoping that that phase will be over soon. We are sure Alia will be a perfect big sister...she can already say "sister". It's pretty cute.
We'd covet your continued prayers for our future...a job, and now a new baby!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Congratulations!! Hope the next 6 months are less "crummy". I like Jason's hat in the "monkey" picture with Alia !! :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to post an official congrats to my favorite red-headed monkey! :) Alia you are going to be the best big sister! I cant wait to see you in action!! Big squeezes and love!

~Linda

Anonymous said...

so i woke up this morning and was thinking..man, why am i so sore?! i didnt do anything strenous and havent played tennis for a while. then i remembered that i was a human fairy's wheel yesterday with my buddy, alia:)
now it all makes sense. all these lactic acid was worth the fun:)
feel better soon toots. eat hawaiian bread and cheese.
love, gwen
pa. let me know im open to baby-sitting services for the soon to be big sistah

Jennifer said...

Well, I had hoped we could have our second children on the same day, like our first, but there's NO chance of that! We're happy for you, and look forward to seeing how God works THIS one out!! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

So-o-o-cute!!!! Give my love to Jason and Alia, and congrats to you both.

Anonymous said...

Trish, Jason & Alia,

So happy for you that you are expecting another blessed event! So sorry about the crummy part, but that passes & what a reward!

You guys are always in our prayers. Hope to see you soon.

Love, Hugs & God's blessings,

Anonymous said...

Toots and Jay
We are so excited for you two. We will be praying for your health and for Jason's job. Alia is precious. Miss you guys
Bryan and Laura

Kristi said...

that is awesome news!! alia will be a wonderful big sis. we are prayer warriors around here so take comfort from the crummies in that. love to all three of you!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats you guys! It was fun to be able to see you all in action. It's getting downright cold here in MN!

Hillary said...

WOW! Wonderful news. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you all. Hope you're feeling better for Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Backlunds on your "bun in the oven". So exciting!! Alia is a doll, and the pictures of her monkey outfit are adorable! :)
Congratulations and I'm glad the first trimester is over - maybe no more nausea from now on....
You'll be in our prayers!
Matt and Laura Benton :)

Anonymous said...

Uncle Dick and Aunt Bonnie say, "Such adorable pictures!!! Our grandson Connor was a monkey for Halloween, too! The double fun will be worth the work of two!! We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

Kurt said...

hey there backlunds! we're so happy for you guys!