Well, we have made it to California, all safe and sound. We've spent time with family, done some traveling, and are now settled (as settled as one can be). It's been a whirlwind, but we made it.
Not much new on the homefront. Jason is still awaiting a place to serve Jesus...and I'm still being a full time mom. Alia has probably made the most changes. She's WALKING!!! And she's talking a TON! Here are some words she says: hi, baby, apple, night-night, boo, moo (cow), dada, mommy, no, poop (while she's engaged in creating it), bubble, up, down, please (sort of sounds like: pls), ruff (dog), ooh ooh (as in monkey-she does this with her hands to her armpits...and shakes them, like a monkey). She signs bird, fish, monkey, more, all done, bath, sleep, hungry, thirsty. There are probably more...but, you get the idea...she's growing a lot and learning more each day!
Here are a few pictures for you to enjoy.
Monday, August 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
i love the pics!! we had a great time seeing you guys and meeting Alia while you were visiting northern cal. we continue to pray for you guys and what God has in store for you...:)
Wow...maybe Alia can teach Joel some of her vocabulary when we are there next month! His is still pretty limited, though he is mimicking everything. Can't wait to get the two of them together again! Hugs to Alia from Joel!
9/16/05
Hey Trish, Jason & Alia,
Sure do love your blog! The pictures are really cute. I can't believe Alia has gotten so big, so fast. Are you guys still at your folks place? Each time I'm in Long Beach I try to go by, but even though I'm usually there every two weeks of so, I'm always on the run. I'd really love to see you & your folks if they're back in town yet. Have you heard where you're going? I'm sure you are enjoying every minute with Alia.
Take care, God bless you & keep in touch.
Love & Hugs,
Judy & Bill
Post a Comment