A little peek into the lives of Jason, Trish, Alia, Elijah & Ethan.
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Yeah! Look at my new toys!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Trish & Jason & Alia,
So sorry to miss seeing you at your parents over the holidays! I wasn't able to get back. Maybe next time you're in town we'll be able to catch up. I just got caught up on your blog. Wow, what a great way to show the progress of your family! I am sure Alia is the joy of your lives. So great that you are able to stay at home with her. Take care & God bless you.
Greetings from rainy CA and San Jose. Congratulations are in order for a cute daughter. Alia looks like she should meet my grandson and Glenn's nephew Griffin, age 16mo. How are you all doing? Parenthood seems to fit both of you well. Blessings to you all. Rosemarie Reichard rreic13@netzero.net
2 comments:
Hey Trish & Jason & Alia,
So sorry to miss seeing you at your parents over the holidays! I wasn't able to get back. Maybe next time you're in town we'll be able to catch up. I just got caught up on your blog. Wow, what a great way to show the progress of your family! I am sure Alia is the joy of your lives. So great that you are able to stay at home with her.
Take care & God bless you.
Love & Hugs,
Judy & Bill
Dear Jason and Trish,
Greetings from rainy CA and San Jose. Congratulations are in order for a cute daughter. Alia looks like she should meet my grandson and Glenn's nephew Griffin, age 16mo. How are you all doing? Parenthood seems to fit both of you well. Blessings to you all.
Rosemarie Reichard rreic13@netzero.net
Post a Comment